Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New York Visit

Before finishing up at work, my company was good enough to let me take one final trip "home" to New York (benefits of expat life), so a friend and I spent a week in NYC! It was fun being there as a tourist (since Katya hadn't properly seen NY before) , and while it meant I didn't have the chance to catch up with as many people as I would have liked to, James & I threw one of our parties, which was attended by 200 of our nearest and dearest (plus a bunch of randoms- better Feis Kontrol policy next time!)

It seems that 90% of our time was spent eating, taking advantage of New York's extraordinary restaurant scene, and ensuring that we'll never be able to appreciate a Moscow meal again!

It was great to see those of you who I did get to see, and I hope to be back in September for a friend's wedding!

Photos of the trip and party are here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

yanmaneee said...

kd 11 shoes
hermes birkin
vans outlet
timberlands
golden goose
nike air max
air max
paul george shoes
moncler jacket
kd 12 shoes